Join our team in Jacksonville
At Normandy Dentistry, we know that our ability to deliver a remarkable patient experience depends heavily on our team. We’re excited to have a group of enthusiastic, hardworking individuals at our practice, which makes for a fun, close-knit work environment.
We strongly believe that our practice sets itself apart from the rest not just because of how we treat patients, but because of how we treat our team too. If you think Normandy Dentistry sounds like your perfect workplace, we’d love to hear from you.
Jacksonville: Live, Work, Play
Have you ever wanted to live in a place that feels like a vacation? Jax—as us locals call it—offers something unique for people in every stage of life. From outdoor enthusiasts to socialites to families to history buffs, Jacksonville provides a rich, fulfilling experience for each resident.
Top-Ranking Schools in the District
Enroll your kids in Jacksonville's premier schools.
Osceola National Forest
40-minute drive to explore, hike, and camp in nature's backyard.
Disney World & Universal Studios
2.5-hour drive to the happiest place on Earth!
Historic St. Augustine
45-minute drive to the nation's oldest city.
Ponte Vedra Spa
St. Johns Town Center
35-minute drive to over 70 stores.
Thriving Local Businesses
Growing hub for both major and local companies.
World-Class Art & Music
Stay entertained with live music, art galleries, and festivals.
Soak Up the Sun
Lay out on our beautiful, sandy beaches.
A Food Lover's Dream
A perfect place for foodies with our flavorful culinary scene.
What it’s like to work & live in Jacksonville
We may be a little biased but we think Jacksonville is a fantastic place to live and work. This flourishing city combines both relaxing outdoor options, including rivers and beaches, along with exciting downtown life. It’s also family-friendly and makes for a great choice for putting down your roots. We believe in work-life balance, and we enjoy making the most out of what Jacksonville has to offer with our office events and team outings.
Perks of working at Normandy Dentistry
We love looking after our team! We are proud to offer a positive work environment to our employees at Normandy Dentistry that’s built on meaningful relationships.
- 85% of all full-time employee premiums paid (most offices only cover 50%)
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits for you, your family, your extended family & your friends
- Flexible spending account
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- Pregnancy & medical leave
- 401K retirement plan
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Employee assistance program (support and counseling; legal services)
- BalanceCare Health Advocacy Services (to help with claims assistance & other medical insurance questions)
- Personal assistant program (research on child care, travel & entertainment arrangement)
- Employee discount program
- Paychex supplemental insurances at discounted group rates
- Fun trips & events (Previous events have included a Jaguars game, spa trip & Jumbo Shrimp game)
- Monthly birthday surprises (Previous celebrations have included cookie displays, lottery tickets & ice cream sundaes)